Thursday, November 03, 2005

Waiting and More Waiting

I just thought that I would write a quick note to let everyone know that we are still here waiting. No baby yet! Carl has been taking my blood pressure several times per day, and I seem to be doing okay. (Sometimes it comes in handy to be married to a med student.) Yesterday I actually had a reading of 125/6o so I took myself off of bedrest for the day. I limited my activities but I really needed to get up and move around, and it seemed to work out well. I was, of course, under the supervision of Carl who does not let me get away with much. I'm now finished with my embroidery and announcements so tomorrow I will be moving on to some handmade Christmas gifts. I am very anxiously awaiting our appointment on Monday, and I will update with any news at that time. Also, I want to congratulate my niece, Courtney, for making the honor roll. Way to go!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to be able to keep up with your progress, and can't wait to here of your baby's arrival!! We're thinking of you! (And loved the Halloween costumes...)
Randy, Pam & Livy

Ingrid said...

I had a crazy dream last night about the baby being born. The whole family was in the delivery room (it was a big place) including Terra! The really weird part - this was your second baby - there was already a little girl (about 1 and a half) there!

Suzanne said...

Maybe Ingrid had a premonition and you are going to have twins (one that is already a year and a half). Maybe you've been pregnant a lot longer than you know! Keep your chin up she (or they) will be here before you know it!