Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lucky Mama

I'm continuing to go through pictures on the computer and add them to the blog as time permits.  Now that Carl and I joined the whippersnappers with their newfangled smart phones, I now have pictures on the phone that I also need to download to the computer and then upload to the blog.  Oh my.  I took these pictures before school one day for no reason whatsoever other than I love taking pictures of my kids.  And it is helpful to look back at the blog and gaze at their smiling faces while Lily screams at William for messing up her latest artistic masterpiece, William adds "big fat butt" onto the end of every sentence, and Emilia whines and clings to my leg as I'm making breakfast because she somehow senses that I'm secretly considering making a break for it, all before 9:00 am.  Okay, so I do like to joke because honestly it gets you through the day.  But in all seriousness, I could not be more proud that these amazing kids call me mom (or big fat butt).
 
 



No comments: