Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tennis lessons

 After much deliberation...or maybe more accurately, a passing thought...Lily decided that she would like to take tennis lessons again this summer.  She really seemed to enjoy it though and even wanted to stay later in the 107 degree heat to keep practicing - that has to be a good sign of interest!


 Practicing her swing


 I love my little guy so much, and this picture is so him - adorable and sweet but with the potential for making mischief at any moment.





 Best little ball boy around.  The coaches loved him!


 Hydrating was very necessary on this hot, hot day.


While Lily was practicing, I got to play around with my camera.  I'm working on improving my photography skills, and I have a long, long way to go.  Luckily, I have the cutest little subjects around that make my photography look good despite my very less-than-perfect abilities.

2 comments:

Aunt Angela said...

The pictures of William are too cute! And Lily's missing front tooth is adorable.

Carolyn Zook said...

Such great shots! I love it that Lily is interested in tennis and William looks sooooo big now! Emilia is just precious as well!