Friday, July 20, 2012

Pictures from the day

 We had a fun morning with our playgroup at Team Central Gym.  William absolutely loves this place.  I have to get him into a regular gymnastics class soon!  Unfortunately, he fell asleep on the way home from the gym, and there went naptime!  So, I had a little extra "help" this afternoon when I was trying to get some things done around the house.  As I'm cleaning out my purse while the laundry is going, I hear "Mama, help.  I can't get out."  And there's my little boy stuck in the laundry hamper. 


Later I was putting clothes away in Emmy's room.  I turned around and there was Emmy being accessorized by her older sister.  Emmy, as always, was being extremely tolerant as Lily busily adorned her client, making exclamations along the way such as, "Oh, you do like fashion?!  I knew it; you are just like me!"  Never a dull moment, I tell you.

1 comment:

Aunt Angela said...

Hilarious!