Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Summer fun

Summer fun in April/May, you ask?  Okay, maybe you didn't ask, but the answer is yes!  With temps in the 90s the past couple weeks, we feel like we have already hit the summer season.  We have been doing a ton of outdoor activities lately despite the heat, but I am happy that the rest of the week will be in the 70s - much more pleasant!  The pictures below are from last week when William and I decided (well, maybe I decided and William went along) to make a river with some aluminum foil and the hose.  The design was definitely flawed, but I'm having fun dreaming up some new approaches to this and other outdoor activities in the near future. 





1 comment:

Tori said...

Did you see this in Family Fun?! I was considering doing this too, it looked liked fun!