Friday, August 12, 2011

Clue #5

My mom used the clues to narrow down the names, and I confirmed that the name was within her list of twenty. So, I am passing this list on to everyone else, and here it is...
Adriana
Aemilia
Bianca
Celia
Eleanor
Elinor
Emilia
Francisca
Helena
Isabella
Isabel
Julia
Juliet
Katherina
Luciana
Maria
Mariana
Miranda
Olivia
Silvia

And since we are narrowing down first names, here is a list of 11 for the middle name....
Anne
Caroline
Catherine
Charlotte
Elinor
Elizabeth
Emma
Isabella
Jane
Margaret
Sophia

Only 10 more weeks until the big reveal!! :)

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

My picks remain on the list - I grow more confident with each clue!

Carolyn Zook said...

I grow more confident too - I am sticking by my original guess of Isabella Margaret (okay, maybe it's Isabel Margaret, but still, that's pretty close given ALL the names in the universe, no?).

Tori said...

Of course she did. Love it. I am not sure, but I'm confident on at least one of the names, I'm feeling pretty good about it, actually. The other, well I have to marinate some more.

Anonymous said...

This clue was helpful. My list is getting shorter and I have her first name narrowed down to 5.

And luckily all of them go beautifully with Jane as the middle name. If her middle name isn't Jane, you should consider changing it :)

Janie

Aunt Angela said...

I am going to say Emilia or Julia for the first name and the second name is Jane or Elizabeth. However, I was so off on William, I am not putting a lot of stock into this.