Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bittersweet

The sweetest and saddest part of my day yesterday was when Lily boarded the bus, and William repeatedly called, "Lele, Lele". Then, when we came home (after meeting Lily at school), William grabbed Lily's lunch bag from last year, put it on his arm, and then tried to go bye-bye to school too. I truly didn't know whether to laugh or cry.



As a wrap-up from yesterday, we had to take a couple of pictures of Lily coming home. By the way, William now thinks every yellow bus contains his sister, so I was very happy to finally tell him that yes, Lily was on the bus coming down our street.



Lele's home!!!



We forgot to get a picture with Lily's big-girl backpack yesterday morning, so we took one when she got home.



And because I'm the crazy mom, I had to get a picture today as well when grandma came over to see Lily off to school!



No comments: