Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random William Pics

William has officially entered the Oral Stage of development

Enjoying his exersaucer


Between Lily and William (and Terra), its like a three-ring circus around here sometimes.


One of my latest inventions. I am constantly looking for new ways to entertain William. You can only rotate between the swing, exersaucer, Gymini, and crib mobile so many times before even I'm bored with them. William and I "go for walks" in the stroller around the house on most days since it is so cold outside. So yesterday, I rigged up a toy bar for the stroller by attaching part of the exersaucer to the stroller with strips of felt. It worked beautifully. I'm going to use the bouncy seat bar in the future because that has detachable toys that I can rotate. I love finding new ways to use toys, and I thought I'd share this idea for all those out there with little babies at home during the winter. Another trick I discovered yesterday: William fell asleep in the stroller during our "walk", so I parked him in the family room and turned on the bathroom fan to use as white noise while he slept...worked like a charm! He slept for two hours, and I didn't have to constantly tell Lily to be quiet - awesome!


1 comment:

Aunt Angela said...

So sweet!