Friday, January 08, 2010

NYE Party

These are the pictures from our rockin' annual New Year's Eve countdown to noon.


Sara and I show off our pb&j mini sandwiches with jelly peace signs and ying yangs piped on top of the bread. Messy, but I can't resist tying the food into the theme. This year our theme was Peace and Harmony in 2010.


Julien thinks the food offerings represent balance quite well.


Lily and William enjoy a little peace and quiet away from the crowd while checking out some computer games.


Kate prefers to dig in and get messy while decorating and eating her cupcakes while Monica makes nice and neat designs (could have something to do with the age difference). :)


You scream, I scream, we all scream for....peace malas, of course!


Monica making a peace dove from a cutout of her handprint.


And everyone's favorite game....jump on Joe! Thanks to everyone for another successful NYE tot party! We can't wait for next year!




4 comments:

Tori said...

So cute! I forgot I was going to try that one out this year and I did the Christmas party instead...it'll be a tough choice for next year...or maybe we'll just have to come to yours! ;)

Kathleen said...

I vote...come to mine!!!

Carolyn Zook said...

Do you have to have a tot in tow to join the countdown to noon? I mean, I could probably pick one up wandering the streets somewhere...

Kathleen said...

Carolyn - No tot required....you could always just borrow one of mine :)