Friday, January 08, 2010

Hollywood lessons

Recently William and I had to catch up on some Hollywood gossip. Here is a little recap of our conversation.

"William, did you know that Tiger Woods had 8+ girlfriends while he was married?"
Really, you don't say? Tell me more.
"And then he got caught."


Ha! What a chump!
"And now his career is in the dumps, he's losing his endorsements, and he stands to lose half of his possessions to his wife."


Oh man. That stinks worse than my diapers.
"Come closer, William."


Yes, mom. I'm listening.

"Worst of all, he betrayed his friends and is losing his family."


Okay, mom. I got it...it doesn't pay to be a player.


Who needs Aesop's Fables? We can cover major life lessons just by tuning into Access Hollywood. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is too cute for words. See you all in 2 weeks!

Tori said...

two words: LOVE IT!