Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Preschoolers Got Talent

Round 1: Raindrops Song

(I'm a little embarrassed that I don't actually know this song. I thought I had a pretty good repertoire of Early Ed songs, but apparently I'm lacking.)

Round 2: The Farmer in the Dell

Lily has her own unique version of this classic. In my favorite rendition (that unfortunately was not captured on video), the horse takes a wife. Really paints quite a picture.

Round 3: 5 Speckled Frogs

Probably my favorite, especially when she's trying to get her fingers to match the number. Instant classic.

3 comments:

Tori said...

This generations is so much more progressive and tolerant of inter-species love. Maybe someday we will see the horse take the cow, maybe someday.

Kathleen said...

Speaking of generational differences, it will be interesting to see how the next generation's musical tastes go when I, as a parent, am jamming out to G. Love and Special Sauce. C'mon, everyone in our generation needs to fess up to their secret love of music with questionable taste. Just put it out there. It's freeing really.

Tori said...

Well, then free I shall be...I waited outside a ticketmaster outlet (before they even opened, no less) to buy tickets to New Kids on the Block the day they went on sale. I know, I know, many of you have a similar memory, but mine was 2 months ago.