Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blast from the past


After I observed at Lily's school today (she did great, by the way), I picked up Lily a little early, and we went swimming with Grandma, Courtney, Nick and Abby as a last hurrah before their school starts on Monday. Since my mom actually got her hair wet during swimming today, it was a free-for-all hairstyling event after dinner. When I was younger, I used to do this quite often to my mother, sometimes with extreme make-up as well, and then my mom would always go to my dad when I was finished and ask him if he wanted to go on a date. It is so fun to be able to relive some childhood memories with my fun-loving mom! Mom was a great sport, as always.

3 comments:

Tori said...

That is one sexy hair-do! I bet Frank couldn't keep his hands off of her! ;)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO you did this without me?!?!?! How dare you! Aww I miss you all!

Kathleen said...

We miss you too, Ang. Just remember this when you and Zach are deciding where to do residency :)