Saturday, February 23, 2013

2012 Countdown to Noon

I really, really thought this would be our last year for the children's countdown to noon party.  One more yay for staying in St. Louis!!  Once again, we had a rockin' good time.  I love celebrating the new year with old friends and all our kids!  (Thanks to Molly for taking these pictures.  I have so many pictures to post that I have no time for editing so these are all as taken - great job again, Molly!)
 
 








 





 

 Friends since fifteen.  She can't get enough of me.







Thanks to my right-hand man...always willing to help me out with all my crazy party plans.  This guy rocks.

2 comments:

Kellys said...

Love the picture of you and Carl! Were we not friends at the beginning of high school (when we were 14)? Maybe that was when I just followed you around and WISHED you would be my friend. Stalker turned friend.

Angela said...

I love this picture of you and Carl! Precious!