Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kids today

Favorite conversations from the day....

  • When picking William up from school (after over a month off), I asked him how his day was.  He said that he was playing with the fire truck and another little boy hit him.  I commented that that was not very nice and asked him if he hit the boy back.  He said that he did not.  As I was praising him and telling him how proud I am of him for not retaliating, he continues, "I tackled him".
  • When we picked up Lily from dance class, William asked her, "How was school, Lily?  What did you learn today?"
  • I came downstairs to find Lily taking many pictures of herself with her ipod.  When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "Taking profile pictures".

5 comments:

Aunt Angela said...

William is hilarious and I can't believe Lily is even old enough to utter those words!

Aunt Angela said...

William is hilarious and I can't believe Lily is even old enough to utter those words!

Tori said...

Oh. My.

Unknown said...

Haha! Perfect!

Unknown said...

Haha! Perfect!