Monday, July 16, 2012

Visit from Carl's dad and brother

 Carl's dad and brother drove from Colorado to Indiana to see Carl's Grandma and stopped in St. Louis for a visit along the way.  Yay!  The kids love playing with (aka climbing all over) grandpa!


 Ryan (the IT guy) and Lily checking out Lily's computer


 Ingrid, the jungle gym


 With Carl's bad back and having two siblings under two, Lily does not get the chance to go bowling often which is unfortunate since we have a bowling alley within a short walking distance.  It was great that Lily got a chance to bowl with Grandpa, Uncle Zander and Aunt Ingrid.


 That's how it's done, y'all.


 We went to a great pizza place where the kids could watch the cooks tossing the pizza dough and making the pizzas.  Lily most definitely had a crush on one of the pizza guys.


 Carl's brother Zander (now entering his second year of college), Lily and me.  It is hard to believe that Zander was just 5 years old when I first met him!


 Ryan, William and Carl


The whole crew:  Zander, Ryan, William, Ingrid, Stan, Emilia, me, Carl and Lily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful family and an incredible wife. Kathleen, I know a girl... She puts the color inside of my world... and it is you. You are the best mother and an amazing person. Over the last 4years I have survived on blog updates to get me through the next hour, the next day, the next year... I love you.

- Your husband