Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Morning at the park 

Lily with Papa at Aunt Kathy's house 

Grandpa at bat.  Ninety years old and still going strong! 

 William with cousins Abby & Nick

Mom with her sisters, Kathy & Chris

Yes, I've been on hiatus for a while for no reason in particular, just busy with life.  If you think this Father's Day post is late, just know that I have pictures from November of last year that I have not yet posted - yikes!  I will try to get some pictures of sweet (8-month-old!) baby Emilia up soon.  The summer is our biggest time of transition since Lily, Carl and I all operate by the school year calendar.  But Lily is now done with summer camp, my summer class has ended and Carl is officially a FELLOW!  We have been thoroughly enjoying the summer despite the high temps, and I have a lot more pictures to come!

No comments: