Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hanging with William

Almost every day with William involves trains in some way. If we are not playing trains at home, we are at the train store playing with their huge train set-up, or we are at the Transportation Museum riding the miniature train and playing with trains in the children's Discovery Room, or we are at the Magic House watching the train display, or at the mall riding their indoor miniature train. Trains now dominate my world.

I try to change the train tracks at least weekly to keep things fun for William. I'm hoping to add it to my resume as a marketable skill.

William is still up to his usual mischief.

But he is such a sweet, sweet boy. He likes to get the ice pack out of the freezer for any little bump. It's so cute.

Block play

Counting the blocks

I love days spent with this little guy.
One more update with William....We started potty training on Thursday. He had 3 accidents that morning and has not had any accidents at home since. He did have one accident yesterday when we were out, but then he went potty in the bathroom while we were out today. He did have an accident on a walk today (but I think it's because Carl kept him out too long). Overall, though, he is doing a great job. I'm really excited that he seems to have it down at home. With a bit more time, I think he'll be a pro while we are out too. I'm so proud of my big boy!!

No comments: