Thursday, January 05, 2012

Meyer Family Christmas

So I know I've been MIA lately. Although I really like blogging, part of my resolutions this year is to spend much less time on the computer. Less documentation of living equals more time spent just living! And living (it up), we have done lately. Of course, with the recent holiday season, I have an absurd amount of pictures to post. As fair warning, these posts will not be in chronological order. I'm starting with pictures taken by Angela. Believe it or not, we have killed yet another camera so all the pictures taken with my camera are pretty bad (although I'm impressed that the camera still takes pictures/videos at all - it's a real trooper). The pictures below are from Christmas Eve with the Meyers. As always, good food and good company.
Our Christmas gatherings keep getting bigger and bigger. Some people just can't seem to resist the urge to procreate... ;)

Uncle (Fr.) Tom performs mass.

Unfortunately, this was our last gathering with my Aunt Dee's husband Tom (in the grey sweater). Tom passed away from medical complications on Christmas day. Our hearts go out to my Aunt Dee and family.

William disposing of evidence related to parents' charges of alleged candy thievery.

Good family times

Mary and child

Sisters much?

Love one another.

No comments: