Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend pics

We've had a series of weekends lately that have been just awesome. This weekend was filled with kiddie fun and some adult productiveness to boot. On Friday, we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese which was a big hit for both of them. On Saturday, I had to work on my online class which opens today so Carl took the kids on one of his epic walks. We then had a date night when the kids went to bed (completed exhausted) with a movie from red box - gotta love those $1 movies! On Sunday, I redecorated the nursery to prepare for our little one's arrival - just 5 1/2 more weeks! We then went to the annual Homecoming Fair for our town. The pics in this post are from that fair. I'll have pics of the new nursery up sometime within the next few weeks.

I'm not sure that Lily was convinced that this slide was worth the long walk up to the top ;)

A little horse for my little boy

Daddy had to go on all the rides with the kids because of my current status. However, this one I would not want to go on in normal circumstances - these twirly rides make me so dizzy.

William was so, so excited about this helicopter ride. In fact, he really enjoyed every ride and wanted to do some of the rides that he is not old enough for yet. He is our little thrill-seeker.

Good fair food

The Optimist Club of Layfayette was at the fair (I'm not exactly sure why), but Carl and I agreed that you would have to be an optimist to eat the things they were serving up, especially the deep fried twinkies.

No comments: