Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We're going to the zoo...again

These pictures are from earlier this month. That's right, this month. Busy working = no blogging. For various reasons, we found ourselves at the zoo three times in two weeks earlier this month (before two of my classes started). But hey, why not? It is one of the best zoos in the nation right here in our city and of course, it's free. It would be crazy not to take advantage of this amazing resource!

William at the water table (which he later tried to drink)

My little sweetheart has started "sharing", so cute!


I love this tunnel!


Wouldn't it be great if I got one of these for my birthday?!


Mom, make this face on the jack-o-lantern!


Sassy, spunky Lily

A girl with a song in her heart


At our second visit to the zoo, we attended the Sheet Metal Workers annual health fair. Lily won lots of fun prizes!


Always a favorite


Our (not so baby) boy


2 comments:

Aunt Angela said...

Ok seriously, that argyle sweater is ridic! So adorable. My son will be wearing that someday.

Kathleen said...

You know it! We love the argyle...girl or boy, we've got you covered, sister!