Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fun Friday

We met my friend Mary and her two little boys, Patrick and Luca, at a great park today. It is a completely handicapped accessible park with great play elements. My favorite was the seat that you sit on and it automatically spins, and it just keeps going and going. It really was so fun (I had to try it out after Mary encouraged me to take a spin). Why didn't they have great stuff like that when we were growing up? Playgrounds really are amazing resources for families to play, laugh, and enjoy the outdoors together, and I appreciate that the communities in St. Louis recognize their value.

My girl. Love, love, love this picture.

My sweet boy


Another cool element in the park


Lily and Patrick performing for us - some truly amazing talent there :)


At night, we had a good old fashioned family dance party.







The one, the only, Lily

1 comment:

Carolyn Zook said...

I suppose only a girl like Lily could make Carl dance, eh? ;) I would have paid money for that show, FYI...