Friday, September 24, 2010

Angela's birthday

Angela was in town this past weekend, and it just so happened that her birthday was last week. So, we got to celebrate with her - yay! I'm looking forward to the day that we live in the same town again and get to celebrate all birthdays together.


After a delicious shrimp scampi dinner at mom and dad's, we went to their neighborhood park.



Then it was back to mom and dad's for brownie tower birthday cake.


Ang models our present to her - a cooking apron that I think fits her personality & style so well.


Lily does her own modeling. She absolutely loves to wear this wig that I think my mom got for a skit that she was in??


Always the bride...


1 comment:

Aunt Angela said...

The pictures of him swinging turned out well! Thanks again for my awesome apron.