Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ready for homeostasis at home

So we've been through a little bit of a rough patch here lately. Carl's emergency gall bladder surgery was followed by an insect or spider bite on my left arm which turned into Cellulitis. Then, we went swimming on Father's Day which may have contributed to the ear infection that I developed on Monday. The Cellulitis was annoying, but the ear infection has been nothing short of horrible. I've been on some heavy-duty pain killers and feeling totally out of it. Thanks to my mom and dad who have stepped in several times to save the day during this time. There are not a lot of things that have caused me as much pain as the ear infection, but having to "pump and dump" due to the pain killers runs a close second to the infection.


Liquid gold down the drain

No comments: