Monday, June 07, 2010

Faceplant

Before

After

My poor little baby fell while running and unfortunately broke her fall with her face. She was running too fast and didn't have time to get her hands out in front of her so she looks like she has been participating in some preschool version of fight club. Right after she fell, she kept apologizing which was so sad. I'm not sure why she does this when she gets hurt. I reassured her that she had nothing to be sorry for and that I just wanted her to feel better. Then she asked through her tears, "Is it really bad?" I told her it was okay, but I hightailed it home in order to put ice on the massive bump that was already forming on her forehead. This happened last week and luckily she already looks much better...all part of the childhood experience I suppose. One thing is certain: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!


2 comments:

Aunt Angela said...

Oh it looks like it hurts. Does she feel ok? That poor baby.

Carolyn Zook said...

Poor sweetie! Hope she is feeling better and back to her usual self!