Saturday, May 29, 2010

More Magic House

Carl has been studying for his Boards lately so we have been trying to give him some time on the weekends to work in peace (which, of course, means we have to leave the house). Last Sunday, the kids and I headed to our favorite place...you know it, the one and only Magic House. (I should be paid for these advertisements by now). ;) We had such a great time together. After a few more visits, we may have actually photographed every part of the museum!





Our first stop was to the craft room to make a fun hat...which I then had to wear for the rest of our time there since my hands were full with William.


One of Lily's favorite rooms (notice the painting in the picture)


This room has been created to look like the one in the painting.


Pose with your favorite pet!


Uh oh, water rage!


Testing the waters


He likes it!


Sweet baby boy

1 comment:

Tori said...

man...just seeing these pictures makes me want to come and visit right now!! I'll call you again soon! Have a great weekend!