Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lily and the Leprechaun

I accidentally left Lily's window open when we left for school this morning and guess who came to visit? A mischievous little leprechaun! Lily's reaction was just too cute. When she saw her room, her first comment was, "I didn't do this!" I then told her that I mistakenly left her window open, so she thought the wind must have done it. After some further investigation, we discovered that it was the work of a little leprechaun. She took stock of everything that was done to the room and then wanted to call daddy to inform him of the situation. It was a fun and magical part of our day, and I loved sharing it with her.

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

I love this! I think my favorite was the very last part where she asks what his name is. Too cute.

Carolyn Zook said...

So cute! This is great, Kathleen! Now, who gets to clean up all that mischief? :)

Aunt Angela said...

Yes, I love it! Too sweet!