Friday, July 24, 2009

Freestyle Friday

Lily had her second swimming lesson today. When I originally told her about the swimming lessons, she told me that she doesn't need to go because she already knows how to swim. Unfortunately, her enthusiasm has not increased since beginning the class, but I'm hoping that when they try some new things that she hasn't done before, her attitude may change.

Although the picture is blurry, it aptly conveys Lily's general attitude toward the "not fun" class. :)


Now that's more like it! Lily loved going to the park and sprayground this afternoon to meet up with my friends and their kids for picnic lunch and fun in the sun.


Our motley crew, including Sara's sister's triplets (on the far left), Critter's two children Nathan and Makayla, Bev's three kids Monica, Audrey, and Ethan, Lily, Sara's friend's little girl, and Molly's son Jack. We also have three on the way all due in September/October!


1 comment:

Aunt Angela said...

I love that pic of Lily in the sun in her swimsuit. This is the pic I want for my office. Can you send it to me please?! Shanks!