Monday, April 06, 2009

Mission Organization

A couple of Fridays ago, I woke up and decided that one of our hallway closets needed to become more functional. I knew that to achieve this, I would have to put in more shelves. So, I consulted my parents to get some advice. When I called my mom, she said that she would talk to my dad and then call me right back. When mom called back, she said that they were on their way to check it out. A few hours later, I had brand new shelves and a very functional closet. As my parents always say, they are available 24/7 for whatever we may need, and they aren't kidding! Thanks mom and dad!!!

My new functional closet

Loaded up
This should be called Lily's closet because its sole purpose is to have ready access to her games and crafting materials. It is perfect, and I finally feel like we have some organization in this department.

*I forgot to mention in my original post that this project made me realize how lame I have become since being a home owner. Tasks like this one really get me excited to the point where I sat down on my stairs with a snack and stared into my newly organized closet like I was watching a movie. Sad really.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Can they be available for all my 24/7 organizational needs too!?

Suzanne said...

Nice closet - I have to admit that I am harboring some closet envy. Isn't it interesting how our priorities change as we age.