Friday, March 27, 2009

Visit from Mee-maw

I realize that I am a bit delinquent in posting events from this past weekend, but I just didn't have the energy in past nights - and now I do! Unfortunately, the camera was a little wonky for the first part of the weekend, and I didn't really get any good pictures. We realized on Saturday when we went to the Science Center that it needed to be charged because it would not turn on. What luck! Oh well. We had a very nice visit with Carl's mom to celebrate TWO milestone birthdays (Ingrid's 30th and Carl's mom's ??) in addition to Carl's and my birthdays. Lily loves it when family comes to visit. She actually locked "Mee-maw" in her room immediately upon her arrival so that Lily could have uninterrupted time with her. Mee-maw also got to see Lily in action at her dance class on Saturday morning. Lily loves an audience so she did her usual song and dance routines at home too.


This picture cracks me up for Lily's expression alone, but Mee-maw's birthday crown is a nice bonus.



No comments: