Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Softball sweetie

Getting into serious game mode

A hit!



She rounds third and is coming into home.


This weekend we enjoyed some nice weather again which has come and gone. Luckily, we have some indoor activities planned for this chilly day. Lily and I were reading a book about Groundhog's Day last night, and I kept thinking to myself: 6 more weeks of winter? I feel like it hasn't really begun yet. Not that I'm complaining. I would be very happy with one good snow for some snow-playing fun and then move right along to Spring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, since this occasion i am reading this impressive informative piece of writing here at my home.

my web-site - safely using Tens units

Anonymous said...

Should you suffer from lower back pain, you really should think about using heating treatment method. The warmth helps reduce irritation within the back again, which could decrease your soreness. Your could use a heating pad in your back if you are being seated or you can bathe in the comfortable bathtub. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Dividfr5y4en[/url]

Anonymous said...

If you currently snore, giving up smoking to find out enhancement. Smoking cigarettes leads to discomfort towards the air passages and enlarged membranes. When you stop, this swelling and irritation can quickly vanish. In case you are having difficulty giving up, even cutting back on your smoking habit may help some. Visit your medical doctor for some helpful advice on how to quit or cut back. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spidfdbs4ny[/url]