Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lily says the darndest things

"Incredible", she says while shaking her head and crossing her arms. "Now I have to go downstairs for the inventory." [Sigh] And she heads off toward the basement.

"I always see your movies all scrumbled up with my movies."

Probably the best is from this morning when my mom watched Lily while I went on an interview. She informed my mother that she wants a little baby (or more precisely, a little baby girl). Then she added that mommy and daddy said that they are trying to get a little baby. Lily then told my mom that she told us to keep trying...try, try, try. And then proceeded to sing a song about trying that included verses like, "Don't give up! I know you can do it!" Freakin' hilarious.

1 comment:

Tori said...

From the mouths of babes. I'm sure Carl will be happy to hear about the try, try, try part. Good luck! ;)