Monday, December 15, 2008

Daddy's girl

Lily at 13 months



Carl at 13 or 14 months
When going through pictures to make calendars for my family, I realized that I didn't have many pictures of Carl when he was growing up. So when we visited Carl's Grandma Deetz this Thanksgiving, I went through some photos. Carl's Uncle Dave and Ingrid were kind enough to scan the pictures and put them on a CD for me. It has been fun to go through the pictures and compare them to Lily at the same age. I like this particular age comparison because Lily and Carl are both sporting a curl mohawk.

2 comments:

Kellys said...

Who needs a camera when you can just post old pics? I love the pictures!

Kathleen said...

This is one of my coping mechanisms until my brand new shiny camera arrives...hopefully next week.