Friday, September 12, 2008

Full service at McDonalds

Naturally with a blog set up for Lily, most stories that I share here are about her. However, today I would like to share a story simply because it is the funniest freakin' thing I have heard in quite some time.

My brother and sister-in-law, Susie, have three kids and therefore are extremely busy and naturally distracted. One day, Susie was going through the drive-through at McDonalds. As you can imagine, kids are shouting out from the backseat what they want while Susie is relaying all the information to the attendant. Hamburgers without pickles, small coke, medium fry, no wait, medium coke, small fry..... When she finally gets around to placing her order, instead of ordering the "Big and Tasty" as intended, she informs the attendant that she would like the "Big and Nasty".

Although this story was told to me by my brother a good 2 months ago. I laugh - out loud - every time I think of it. This is definitely my favorite story of the summer and will probably be my favorite of the year. Every day deserves a good laugh. I hope this has provided one for you today:)

1 comment:

Tori said...

What is this video...it is HILARIOUS! Is it real??