Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Firsts!

First school field trip and first school bus experience

So little, yet so brave - she wanted to sit all by herself!

Lovin' her big girl status

First visit to the Pediatric Dentist - fun sunglasses provided by the office

Going to the dentist is so much fun!

The Pediatric Dentist is located across the hall from her Pediatrician on the second level of the building directly above her school/my work. Have I mentioned how I love the convenience of that place and how much I am going to miss it? I was quite impressed with the dentist's office. He had 3 flat-screen tvs with game controllers and a large play kitchen with lots of dolls and other toys. Lily was having so much fun playing, but she strutted right back to the examination room when her name was called, was very cooperative during the exam, and then came out smiling, handling yet another new experience with ease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to hug her to death! She is so adorable. I can't wait until you are home!