Monday, February 18, 2008

Little Star

Week update: Lily started with a fever on Monday afternoon which continued on and off (mostly on) through Saturday. Immediately following the break in temperature, she started with the runny nose and subsequent cough. It's been a rough week for this little one, but she's been a champ through it all. I came down with a cold Friday evening which lasted until Sunday morning. Luckily, I felt well enough for Carl and I to go on our delayed Valentine's date to The Melting Pot Sunday night. Big night out indeed!

Carl and I were both off today but worked our tails off in the house. Carl did touch-up paint jobs around the house while I continued to declutter in the kitchen and scrubbed and steam-cleaned the carpet upstairs. I have now also become one with the magic eraser. An exhausting day for sure, but we needed to make up for lost time since I lost 2 days to illness. Our real estate agent is coming this Sunday for a final inspection of the house, and we plan to officially put it on the market March 1st. Lots of butterflies.

The video above is from today. Lily did a great job entertaining herself while Carl and I worked on our various projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo freakin' cute!