Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Baker's assistant






Lily and I made pumpkin bread tonight. This was our first baking endeavor together, and she LOVED it! I was really excited to find out that she seems to enjoy cooking/baking as much as I do. This is something that we will definitely continue to do together in the future. Since we picked 10 pounds of apples this past weekend, Sliced Apple Tart and Apple Strudel Muffins are on the "To Do" List for this week. Those overripe bananas are also begging to be used, so it will be a busy week in the kitchen for us. The pictures with me in them are for Angela, who says I'm never in the pictures that I post. Is it that obvious? :)

2 comments:

Tori said...

I was just about to comment on how nice it was that you took your sister's advice...way to go!

Anonymous said...

Yes thank you very much!