Friday, August 17, 2007

Sunday at the Zoo

Lily does not "fear the turtle"

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

Camel rides!

Little adventure-seeker

One goat is nice but...

Lily prefers to be surrounded by the action

" Umm...mom, do you think I could go into the water to get a better look at the 5-foot crocodile behind me?"

And, yes, the title is correct. This outing took place last weekend, but I'm just getting around to posting it. Let's just say that it was not a pretty week at work. I worked 12 hours today, and it was honestly the most enjoyable day this week. I've had little energy for anything at night, and I'm so looking forward to the weekend. You've gotta love back to school time in the education world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so old! I can't believe it! I miss you way too much!

Anonymous said...

http://www.runningintheusa.com/RacesByState.asp?State=MO&Month=10