Monday, May 21, 2007

How does your garden grow?

Lily watering the garden, or more accurately, the grass.




We've had a busy schedule lately, beyond tending to the garden. Carl's Hooding Ceremony for his Ph.D. was on Thursday, and Granny Janny came for the ceremony and stayed for the weekend. Carl and I were able to go out to eat on Saturday to celebrate our anniversary and leave the munchkin at home with Grandma. Thanks Granny Janny! Today is our actual anniversary that marks six awesome (wedded) years together. Since we moved to Baltimore right after we were married, our anniversaries also track the number of years that we've lived here. I can't believe that we've actually been here six years. We've really come to like the area and all it has to offer. And while I'm looking forward to moving back to the midwest, I will certainly miss some great things here. During our last year here, I am going to make a concerted effort to take advantage of east coast things, such as fresh crab meat readily available at all the grocery stores. It's a difficult task, I know, but someone has to do it!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

How's the little biter today? :-)