Sunday, April 08, 2007

A nose for reading



So, I'm trying this once more. Maybe this time you'll actually be able to see the video. I just think that it's so funny when she "reads" this scratch and sniff book. She really gets into it.

In other news, Lily has recently started saying "beep, beep" whenever she wants to get around us (or just move us out of the way). I have no idea where she got this (I'm guessing at school?), but it's too cute. Today in particular I caught myself looking at her a lot in complete wonderment. I can't believe how fast she is growing, and sometimes I find it hard to believe that this little girl is actually mine. I'm so proud of her.

I really wish that we could have celebrated Easter with family, but Lily, Terra, and I had a very nice day together. Dedicated daddy was at work all day and will be for the majority of the night. We miss him too and know that he would much rather be at home with his family. We'll keep on persevering, knowing that the end of these lousy schedules is in sight!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Move back to the midwest now. I'm tired of this distance thing. Irie needs a doggy-friend and I need some Lily time.

:-(