Friday, February 09, 2007

Seeing stars

So, I return home from an awesome performance of Wicked tonight to find an e-mail sent by Tori, innocently titled "The List". And what does it reveal? This wickedly awesome picture of her and Billy Bob together. Seriously, after having advised Janet Jackson on some solid fashion choices (no wardrobe malfunctions while Tori was on duty), now she's hanging with B. Bob. Billy may not have been included on the "wall of Bobs" from college, but in my opinion, Thorton beats Dylan any day:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I totally forgot about the wall of Bobs...who said you had a terrible memory!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! But I have seen Nelly driving in the car next to me. Don't be jealous...

Kathleen said...

We had lunch with John Travolta. Okay, maybe he was just in the same restaurant at the same time as us, but it counts. Hey...