Saturday, January 06, 2007

C'mon, mom, I'm ready to go.
We had beautiful 70 degree weather here today. Lily's babysitter came over this afternoon, and Carl and I went out together, all on our own! We were hoping to come home with a new car, but it wasn't in the cards for today. My previous car was, as suspected, totaled, and I have been driving a rental car for the past week. Shall I list some of the features that I have been enjoying with the rental car ('06 Malibu Maxx) that were not available to me in my '98 Sunfire? Oh, let's do...
  • Rear defrost
  • Being able to "pop" the trunk while in the car
  • Power locks
  • Power windows
  • Remote keyless entry
  • And the really fun one...remote start. I love being able to warm up the car from inside of the house before I take Lily out.

We are still not 100 percent sure what the next car will be, but I can tell you that it will have rear defrost. (Shouldn't that be a legal requirement on all cars?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the saab??