Sunday, December 31, 2006

Meet me at The Magic House

Lily and Nick

Water Lily

Lily is fascinated with all things water - from soaking her hands/arms/body in Terra's water dish to splashing around in the bathtub. I think that Lily would have stayed with this one activity the entire time if we would have let her.


Lily had a blast in the play area for tots.



Abby and Nick as news anchors...I believe Abby is receiving some breaking news from her co-host.



Courtney, Abby, and Nick taking care of business at the pretend Pizzeria


I have really fond memories of going to The Magic House, a children's museum in St. Louis, when I was a kid. My mom, Carl and I took Lily and her three cousins there this past week, and it was even better than I remembered. They definitely have expanded and added a lot of new exhibits. Usually children's museums don't have a whole lot to do for toddlers, but I was very happy to find that they had an entire section of the museum dedicated to toddlers called Baby & Me. Needless to say, we had a great time, and we will probably have a membership to this (and many other) museums when we move back to St. Louis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute!! I cannot believe how big Courtney, Abby and Nick are!! They are far too grown up looking!