Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Love Hurts


Let me just give the dirty details straight up. Today I received my first Incident Report as a parent. This is how it read, "While fighting over a toy, Lillian got a little angry and bit her friend. We separated her from the other child and told her "no biting; please be gentle". She went on playing."

So, yes, I am the parent of the bully in the classroom. The worst part is that the parents have to come to me to sign the Accident and Incident Reports. So, the little boy's parent has to come to me to sign his Accident Report. How embarrassing. I really hope that this does not become a trend. I don't want to be known as the mommy of the biter. The only semi-redeeming thing about this incident is that she bit the other bully in the classroom. What goes around, comes around, I guess. And, I'm sure her turn will come around too.

I do have a strong suspicion that she actually likes this little boy, judging by their interactions throughout the day. I also saw Lily backhand another little girl in her class earlier this week. Maybe the girl was making moves on her man. Oh no she di 'nt. One thing is for sure - Lily is no pushover.

Carl was definitely no help with this situation today. When I told him about it, he starting rambling on about being the ultimate fighting champion and what not. I can see right now who is going to have to be the disciplinarian in our household.

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Another way she's just like her daddy. Taken on the bullies!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but this is too funny!

Suzanne said...

No one with a face that cute can be a bully. I think she was framed and I am considering filing a defamation suit if anyone else slanders her good name!