Thursday, June 08, 2006

Breaking News

Lily has her first tooth poking through her gums!!! It looks like her first official tooth will be located on the bottom, left side. I think that she has a second one soon to follow on the bottom, right side as well.

In other news, Carl had his first paper of his graduate school career published, "Human Vγ2Vδ2 T cells contain cytoplasmic RANTES", in the June 2006 edition of International Immunology. In addition, his first ever first-author paper, "Gamma Interferon Secretion by Human Vγ2Vδ2 T Cells after Stimulation with Antibody against the T-Cell Receptor Plus the Toll-Like Receptor 2 Agonist Pam Cys", will be published in the August 2006 edition of Infection and Immunity.

I am very proud of Lily and Carl for their respective accomplishments! Way to go, family!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carl,congratulations on your publications!!! I'm sure both make for fascinating reading, if I only knew what you were writing about. I know everyone is very proud of you and your accomplishments. Wishing you continued success.

Way to go Lily,on your first tooth!

Anonymous said...

Carl, I wrote that paper when I was 2. Try a little harder next time ok!
(Awesome job!)