Saturday, May 27, 2006

Five Fabulous Years


Carl and I celebrated our five year anniversary on May 21st. Unfortunately, we didn't realize that it was our anniversary until the middle of the day last Sunday. So, we had our official celebration today. We had the luxury of having a 3-hour dinner together at a fondue restaurant, thanks to Grannie Jannie who is in town and offered to babysit the baby and the dog. I was able to have a night of great conversation with the one I love, respect and admire and then come home to the sweetest baby in the world - who could ask for anything more?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! My only hope is that I am as happy in my marriage as you are in yours! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you both look great and very happy, what a wonderful world this is!!!!