Thursday, February 23, 2006

Terra at Doggie Daycare

Every time that we take Terra to Doggie Daycare, the Daycare Director e-mails us pictures of Terra so that we can see her in action. I liked this idea so much that I started doing it at The Young School. Occasionally I send the parents pictures of their children so that they can see what they are doing during the day. As you can imagine, it has been a big hit with the parents. I feel fortunate to be able to look in on Lily any time that I want to during the day, and I wanted the parents to be able to share in that feeling a little bit. Below are some pictures of my 4-legged baby.
Terra thinks that its good to be the Queen.

Terra and her good friend, Molly the Miniature Schnauzer, on the playground.

Terra and Molly inside

The grass is always greener...

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Maybe you guys should take Terra up to NY to look for the missing whippet.