Monday, January 09, 2006

Survey Says...

We are often asked who we think Lily looks like. To me, she looks like her own little person with maybe a couple of distinctive family features. I think that she has her mommy's legs (based on baby pictures of me at her age) and she definitely has her daddy's curved toes (a feature from the Fiandt side of Carl's family). She also has features that we can't really attribute to anyone, like her very long fingers. Granted, it is still very early on in the game and time will reveal a lot more. But, I thought that I would post our baby pictures so that everyone can decide for themselves (Lily is on the left; I'm the top right picture; and Carl is the bottom right).













1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I need to see a picture of your baby-face to decide.