Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My sister, Suzanne and Tim's 17-month-old, Mary Mackenzie.

Carl's cousin, Roger and Nadine's almost-one-year-old, Lucy.
My friend from high school, Ali and Matt's little girl, Julia.

Our friends, Gretchen and Tiffany's toddler, Rachel Grace.

My friend, Jen and Aris' baby, Nathan, born Nov. 9th 2005. Jen was due in February '06 but an infection caused Nathan to be taken by c-section much sooner than expected. Unfortunately, Jen happened to be on a one-day trip to Chicago at the time and will not be able to return to Baltimore with Nathan until next month. However, mom and baby are doing quite well and Nathan now weighs 4 lbs. (compared to 2 lbs. 3 oz. at birth). We can't wait to see them!

Carl's friend from Rutgers, Angela and Leo's baby, Zachary, born 1/1/06
This is only a partial list of our friends' and families' little ones. This doesn't include my cousin Mark and Buffy's baby, Lauren; my cousin Andrew and Estelle's toddler, Gannon; or my friend, Bev and Tom's baby, Monica, only because I don't have updated pictures of them ;) Lily is one lucky little girl to have playmates across the country from New Jersey, Baltimore, Indianapolis, St. Louis, St. Joseph, MO and Newburgh, IN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! Babies are wonderful, I should know I have number six grandchild on the way!!! And I love them all so much!!!