Saturday, November 24, 2012

School Halloween Party

 Guess who was in charge of the decorations for Lily's class Halloween party?
 
 
 And guess who was up at midnight put glitter names on placemats?  Only this crazy mom.
 
 
 I really liked these little sayings in the glass containers.  The beautiful thing about shopping for decorations the day before Halloween is everything is half-off!
 
 
 The snack table
 
 
 Halloween parade
 
 


 The Sugar Plum Fairy and her best friend, Bat Girl
 
 
Playing a game with friends.  These three were in Kindergarten together too.  I love Lily's school, and we will be sad to leave it next year.

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

Umm. Why are you leaving the school next year? Has a decision been made???

Anonymous said...

Its such as you read my thoughts!
You appear to know so much approximately this,
like you wrote the e-book in it or something.

I feel that you can do with
a few % to pressure the message house a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.


My homepage; desktop security

Anonymous said...

Hello, I log on to your blog like every week.
Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

my page equity mortgage calculator

Unknown said...

Hey, this School Halloween Party was stunning. The table decorations are just so lovely. Those glitter pumpkins are looking amazing. I too had organized a grand Halloween themed kids’ friendly bash at the most suitable event space NYC. It turned out to be totally enjoyable.