Monday, June 22, 2009

Beating the heat

With this ridiculous heat lately, we were very fortunate to have two playdates involving swimming last week.

Ready to kick it poolside

On Thursday, we had a WUMCHA event at community pool.


On Friday, we went to a friend's house for some more pool fun. Thanks to Molly for sending me this picture. For some reason, I just haven't been in the mood to take pictures lately. We had a really great Father's Day cook-out with my extended family yesterday, and I failed to get one picture of the day. Sometimes I guess I'd rather purely relax and enjoy than worry about documenting the day. :)



4 comments:

Tori said...

Uh oh...does this no picture taking thing mean that your son will not get any pictures to call his own! Don't do it! ;)

Kathleen said...

It looks that way...second baby syndrome full force!

Carolyn Zook said...

Second-born children always get the shaft! :) You're looking great, though, Kathleen!

Aunt Angela said...

Dont' worry about that second baby syndrome...with a picture-taking happy aunt it will never happen!